"Gambling Sleight of Hand - Forte Years of Research" is a two-volume set consisting of over 1,100 pages and 1,300 black/white photographs. The set details over 1,000 combined gambling moves, stunts, technical considerations, principles, and key observations. The research was specifically culled and written for the ‘hobbyist,’ e.g., magicians, cardmen, and cardwomen.
- Second Edition
- Volume 1 - 515 pages; Volume 2 - 592 pages (NOT sold separately)
- 11.5 x 8.5"
- #80 Arrestox B Stock
- Smyth Sewn, Black Cloth Boards w/ Silver Stamping
- If you wish to have your book signed, a "Note" box appears during checkout. Just enter "signed" in the box for an autograph and volume one will be signed. If you wish to have both books signed, just enter "sign both books," "sign 1 and 2," etc.
- If you wish to have a book inscribed, just enter "inscription" with your first, or first and last name, and I'll take care of the rest. Or, enter a complete inscription in the box and I will copy the inscription verbatim.
- Price: $300.00 + Shipping